Tonight we’re posting the current results from our Helotes Election Center poll that closes on May 3rd.
The last time we posted results was April 6th. Since then we’ve added the poll to the right-hand sidebar of our website on all the articles. The poll on the Helotes Election Center page was moved down to the bottom of the page so we could move the candidate profiles to the top of the page.
Here are the results since April 6th, 2020 with a cut-off of April 24th, 2020 7:40 pm CST. Reported as a percentage of total valid votes per place. The results below are being compared April 24th vs. the 6th. We’ve provided links to the candidate’s who have responded to our interview questions part one.
Incumbent Councilmember Holmes gained 4.86% on challenger Mr. Craig Sanders.
- Councilmember Holmes is up to 15.79% from 11.11%
- Mr. Craig Sanders is down to 84.21% from 88.89%
Challenger Mrs. Linda Salazar gained 30.41% on incumbent Councilmember and Mayor Pro Tem Blue.
- Incumbent Councilmember and Mayor Pro Tem Blue is down to 47.37% from 77.78%
- Mrs. Linda Salazar is up to 52.63% from 22.22%
Incumbent Councilmember Cynthia Massey gained 4.1% on challenger Mrs. Brandi Morgan.
- Incumbent Councilmember Cynthia Massey is up to 26.32% from 22.22%
- Mrs. Brandi Morgan is down to 73.68% from 77.78%